Sunday, March 25, 2007

A conversation between brain and heart

Brain: dude sssuuupppp?????:D
Heart: hey man :(
Brain: you sad fuck…….do u ever smile…..
Heart: I used too man….u know…..we had good times did’nt we…..
Brain: I don’t remember…..you know I don’t store memories…..
Heart: good for u man……..
Brain: so what is ur problem???
Heart: you don’t know eh??? My exsistence is a problem I guess…….
Brain: yea man!!! You fuck up the whole system……..
Heart: sorry dude….cant help it…….
Brain: I will let u do it as long as it does not effect me……the day it effects me….ll kick ur ass…..btw….do u have an ass….lol….
Heart: I have a pretty big one…..cant see everyone kicking it or what???
Brain: 8-……sad fuck
Heart: some times I feel like a punching bag man……..may be I look like one…but dude…..m not one….
Brain: you let em punch they’ll punch……after all its free for them…..you don’t do anythin about it either…
Heart: light……it doesn’t hurt that much anymore……I guess I got used to it…….
Brain: yaa…okk…then stop brooding…..sit, relax n get hit.. X-(. You cant take decisions and u don’t let me take some. Just leave it to me n seee……
Heart: yaa right!!!! What will you do???destroy everything……tht is wht u can do…….
Brain: Fuck you then……..sit and cry…..GOD help you……
Heart:Don’t even take his name…….he is one more assole in this world…….
Brain:yaa right……ur an asshole…..not he….
Heart: shut the fuck up n get out……u don’t understand…..
Brain: get out eh!!!! Lol…..you cant survive without me …..u kno tht right!!!!
Heart: hahaha…..very funny……shut the fuck up……..
Brain:chal…whatever….talk to me when ur happy……
Heart: I don’t know I can ever be happy……
Brain: BAH!!!!! Shut the fuck up will u…….bye
Heart: byee…:(





Many more meaningless conversations yet to come........at the end of the day every thing is meaningless

2 comments:

sHaDy said...

well our hearts r similar...they just fucking mess with each other
nice one da...u r finally blogging, dint except that i would say that to u....but anywyas write more...

Unknown said...

Brain:chal…whatever….talk to me when ur happy……
Heart: I don’t know I can ever be happy……

nice poem...
but y can't heart ever b happy again..?