Friday, March 30, 2007

Ants in my Pants

I am no man with underwear on his pants
I am no man who pees in his pants
I am a man with ants in his pants
But I still wear those pants so I don’t anger the ants.

Ants’ ants’ ants I ask, why r u in my pants???
They say in unison “pants in ants not ants in pants
Ohhhh I exclamate and ask why do u cremate????
They all laugh and continue making holes out of pores
But I still wear those pants so I don’t anger the ants


Ants ants ants I ask, why do u hurt???
They laugh n say we thought you had guts!!!
Guts???but there is a ‘but’ before every gut!!!
Our job is only to hurt and why don’t u let us hurt!!!
I shut up and still wear those pants so I don’t anger the ants

I look up n pray n ask him to use some baygon spray in my mouth not in my pants
Cos I love these ants even tho they are in my pants……..








A very silly poem which sucks when u read it.
An interpretation would change your mind.......
pls chip in with ur interprtations..........

2 comments:

sHaDy said...

well nice poem by the way, i say that coz i dont really am into poetry and coz it was honest....and in general u can put a few things in place of ants....
stupid girls
so called friends {most ppl u meet}
or ppl u "have" to live with... well life is weird....

Sarkar said...

it works... it works...