Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Afraid no more

I am afraid of darkness no more
It fails to scare me, for that I have seen pain
A pain where the eyes smile and the heart weeps
My eyes are tired I think they’ll give up….
I wonder how long a boy can take, I wonder how long god hides mercy from me
Nothing scares me, nothing can hurt me anymore, for that I have seen pain
A pain so wonderful and beautiful
But beauty doesn’t last forever
I am afraid of death no more
But it continues to evade me and I wait for it with my arms wide open
I am no coward to take my life but it so tempting and relieving
God’s silence is what kills me I don’t want to be an atheist
Because he is the only one I have all for my own
Nobody wants me, people around only need me
I am a selfless human being with all selfish thoughts
Nobody can read my silence I wonder how they will read my words???
It’s a hopeless existence in world a full of hopes.
I refuse to give up as there is nothing else in my life
My heart doesn’t ache anymore, for that I have seen pain
A pain which is endless and oblivious.

No comments: